Congratulations to our barristers, teams, clerks & staff for our continued success, recognised by The Legal 500 UK Bar Guide 2024
We are delighted to announce that 5SAH Chambers is now recognised in 3 ranked practice areas:
- International crime and extradition.
- Proceeds of crime (POCA) and asset forfeiture.
We would like to celebrate our newly ranked barristers:
- Guy Micklewright: Leading Junior: Professional Discipline & Regulatory.
- Matthew Corrie: Leading Junior: Professional Discipline & Regulatory.
- Amy Woolfson: Rising Star: Professional Discipline & Regulatory.
- Danielle Barden: Leading Junior: Fraud: Crime and International Crime & Extradition.
- Mark Smith: Leading Junior: Family: Children law, Immigration. He continues his ranking in International Crime & Extradition.
- Ben Keith: Leading Junior: Immigration. Ben continues his Tier 1 ranking in International Crime & Extradition.
Congratulations to Sarah Wood for winning Financial Crime Junior at the UK Bar Legal Awards 2023!
5SAH - Ranked Barristers
- Guy Micklewright & Matthew Corrie - Congratulations on being recognised - as juniors in Tier 4.
- Amy Woolfson - Congratulations on being recognised as a Rising Star.
- Wendy Hewitt - Congratulations on her promotion to Tier 2 leading junior
- Alecsandra Manning-Rees - Continues her ranking as a Rising Star - Tier 1.