Established for over 70 years. 5SAH barristers have a national and international reputation for excellence.
- Crime: Both defence & prosecution in serious and complex criminal litigation.
- Private Prosecutions: Market leaders & experts at bringing and defending.
- Business Crime: a demonstrable track record in representing the interests of individual and corporate clients in pre and post-charge financial and regulatory offences.
- Extradition: ranked as one of the leading sets, we work with teams of UK solicitors, foreign extradition lawyers and government authorities.
- Family, Children & International Family: All areas of family law with a strong emphasis on practical advice, effective court advocacy and a focus at all times, on the outcome for the client.
- POCA & Asset Recovery: a market-leading team. We are instructed by the leading government authorities and private clients in overlapping criminal/civil litigation as well as multi-jurisdictional asset tracing.
- Professional Discipline & Regulatory: instructed by leading defence firms and regulators with specialisms in the health, legal and transport sectors.
- Public Law & Immigration: we are involved in major public enquiries and have significant experience in Judicial Review. In immigration we conduct high profile cases for the Home Office and High Net worth individuals.
- Inquests & Inquiries: We have considerable experience and expertise across the team acting in high profile and sensitive public inquiries and inquests.
- Civil Litigation: Our civil litigation team of barristers have specialist knowledge in all areas of chancery litigation & modern commercial chancery & company law. They advise and appear for clients both in the UK and overseas in a variety of business, trade and finance related disputes.
- Insurance: Settlement Counsel: Unlike most specialist insurance lawyers, we only ever act for policyholders. We are dedicated to solving complex problems simply and efficiently, ensuring the most commercially successful outcomes for our clients.
You can instruct 5SAH barristers directly (via public access) or through a solicitor. We can help you at every stage of your case. We offer each client a bespoke and tailored service. 5SAH barristers fight tirelessly on behalf of their clients and are also sensitive to the stresses of litigation.
Our barristers are recognised and ranked within the leading directories, Chambers and Partners, the Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal, and our specialist practice teams are acknowledged as leaders in their fields from QC’s and leading juniors.
Our strategy is based upon expertise, advocacy, service, cohesion and ambition. Supported by an outstanding clerking, marketing and fees team.
5 St Andrew's Hill is conveniently located in the heart of the City, just a few minutes’ walk away from the Old Bailey and the Royal Courts of Justice.