The barristers at 5 St Andrew’s Hill specialising in professional negligence and personal injury cases have a wealth of expertise in both claimant and defendant work.
The Barristers in our professional negligence and personal injury law team understand the need to have thorough involvement in cases at all stages, be aware of clients’ commercial priorities and take account of the wider policy implications of individual cases.
Our team of barristers specialise in landlord and tenant and planning and property matters. They provide advice and representation to private individuals with residential property disputes to large-scale commercial organisations and transactions.
Personal Injury Law
5 St Andrew’s Hill has an experienced team of personal injury barristers. The barristers within our personal injury team have extensive experience in personal injury cases ranging from the very minor settlements to the very serious injury at work compensation claims.
5 St Andrew’s Hill has a reputation for claimant and defendant work in every profession. We have several barristers who have specialist experience in the following areas:
- Medical/clinical professional negligence including trusts and general practice
- Solicitors’ professional negligence including duty of care, standard of care and conveyancing
- Construction services professional negligence including builders and surveyor
- Financial services professional negligence including accountants and financial advisers
- Professional negligence per-action protocol
- Technology law
- Construction Law
For more information about Chambers’ capabilities in the field of professional negligence and personal injury, contact our specialist clerk, Adam Murray.
5 St Andrew's Hill provides advice and representation in all types of UK landlord and tenant law involving residential and commercial property.
Commercial Landlord and Tenant
Our expertise covers all litigation connected to business premises including the interpretation and negotiation of commercial leases, breach of covenants, forfeiture and service charges and representation at leasehold valuation and rent tribunals. Barristers at both the senior and junior ends of Chambers are often instructed in High Court and Court of Appeal cases involving commercial and residential leases, commercial property matters, mortgages and disputes involving trusts of land.
Residential Landlord and Tenant
The 5 St Andrew’s Hill civil team of barristers has experience of dealing with a breadth of professional and lay clients from professional landlords to single tenants. 5 St Andrew's Hill has the personnel and resources to advise and represent both landlords and tenants on all disputes relating to:
- The Rent Act 1977 including the dispute settlement mechanism
- Residential Tenancies Act 2004
- Residential leasing including extensions, agreements and forfeiture
- Tenant disrepair claims
- Tenant disappeared
- Breach of covenants
- Landlord disputes
- Single tenancy agreements
- Single tenant disputes
- Mortgage disputes including trusts of land
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Repossessions including dispute letters and deficiency disputes
For more information about our landlord and tenant barristers, contact our specialist clerk, Adam Murray.
Make an enquiry
+44 (0) 207 332 5400