Before pupillage Joe successfully acted pro-bono for excluded children in the exclusion appeals process at all levels. Joe would appeal a school’s decision to exclude a child acting as their advocate. He would represent the child and parents at hearings before school governors and appeals to the local authority. These were contested hearings where the schools may be represented.
- University of Law: Bar Professional Training Course (Very Competent).
- University of Liverpool: LLB in Law (First Class Honours).
- Exhibition Award, Inner Temple.
- Criminal Bar Association.
- Inner Temple.
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association.