5SAH | Chambers & Partners 2024 | UK Bar Guide
Congratulations to our amazing barristers, teams, clerks and staff for our continued success, recognised by Chambers & Partners UK Bar Guide 2024.
We are delighted to announce that 5SAH Chambers continues to be recognised in 3 core practice areas
- POCA & Asset Forfeiture
We would like to celebrate our newly recognised barristers in the Guide
Congratulations to you all.
5SAH - Ranked Barristers
- Ranked Team & 9 Ranked Barristers
- Rebecca Hill & Louisa Collins – Congratulations on moving up to Band 1, from Band 2.
- David Williams - Congratulations on moving up to Band 2, from Band 3.
- David Josse KC - Continues his ranking as a leading Silk.
- Ben Keith - Continues to be ranked in Band 1.
- Natasha Draycott – Continues her ranking in Band 2.
- Gemma Lindfield – Continues her ranking in Band 3.
- Danielle Barden & Georgia Beatty – Moves from Up and Coming to Band 4.
- Ranked Team & 5 Ranked Barristers
- Ranked Team & 6 Ranked Barristers
- Oliver Kirk – Congratulations on his new ranking in Crime.
- Mark Cotter KC – Continues to be recognised as a leading Silk.
- Dominic Connolly - Continues his recognition in crime.
- Chris May - Continue to be recognised in crime.
- Jose Olivares-Chandler and John Warrington - Continue to be recognised for their expertise in their criminal work
- Edmund Burge KC – Continues ranking as a leading Silk
- Ini Udom – Continues to be recognised in Financial Crime
- Andrew Bird KC – Moving from New Silk to Band 4 in Financial Crime
- David Stern - Continues to be recognised for his financial crime work
- David McNeill – Continues to be recognised for his financial crime work
Financial Crime - Private Prosecutions
Andrew & Sarah continue to be recognised in this exclusive Spotlight Table of Private Prosecution practitioners:
Family: Matrimonial Finance
Maria Scotland – Congratulations for being newly recognised in Family – Matrimonial Finance.
A huge well done to everyone involved in this process – particularly the client feedback – we couldn’t do this without you and we appreciate the time taken to provide such wonderful feedback.