|Date:||Tuesday 24th November 2020|
|Venue:||Remote via Zoom link - Registration Required|
|Cost:||Free - Register online to attend|
Please join us for our first 5SAH Pupillage Open Evening. Hosted by a team of barristers at 5SAH who have been through Pupillage recently, who are on the Pupillage Committee, and everyone in between.
- Who should attend? If you would like to apply for Pupillage at 5SAH and want to find out more about our chambers, practice areas, what life is like on a day to day basis in chambers, and the pupillage process - this event is for you!
- This is an informal event and we welcome Q&A's submitted in advance and questions can be asked during the online event. Please submit any questions in advance to email@example.com marked 'Pupillage at 5SAH - An Open Evening.'
We will be discussing:
- Why 5SAH? Our Pupillage award, the work we do and why we have such a strong track record of recruiting our pupils as tenants.
- The application process and what to expect in our first and final interview. Pitfalls to avoid.
- The pupillage process: which in the main will be a criminal pupillage but there will be opportunities to explore extradition, family, and POCA work.
- Post-pupillage: support to build a practice, mentors, and support from our clerks and staff.