We are delighted to announce that the Legal 500 UK Bar 2022 Guide continues to reflect our growth and success.
We would like to congratulate our newly ranked members on their success this year:
- Jaqueline Julyan S.C. - Children law (Including Public & Private Law)
"A very competent advocate who has a real fighting spirit. She stands no-nonsense but is able to bring judges and other advocates alongside nevertheless. "
- Andrew Bird QC - Fraud Crime - 2021 Silk - Already ranked in POCA
"Andrew combines an excellent legal brain with a very practical approach to litigation."
- John McNamara - Crime and POCA
" John is highly intelligent, and his attention to detail is bettered only by his bedside manner with clients, who appreciate his calm and succinct style. "
"John understands and grasps the POCA regime in a way that very few do."
5SAH - Ranked Teams
- Many congratulations to our Extradition and Proceeds of Crime Teams, who continue to be recognised as market leaders in their respected fields.
5SAH - Ranked Barristers
- David Josse QC - Continues to be ranked as a Tier 1 silk
- Ben Keith - Continues to be ranked as a Tier 1 junior
- Rebecca Hill, Louisa Collins, Natasha Draycott - Continue their ranking in Tier 2
- Gemma Lindfield and David Williams - Continue in Tier 3
- Danielle Barden - Continues her ranking as a Rising Star
"5 St Andrews Hill is ‘one of the leading sets in international crime and extradition"
‘Leaders in POCA matters’
- Gary Pons - Congratulations to Gary, he moves up to Tier 2
- Andrew Bird QC - New Silks 2021
- James Fletcher - Continues his Tier 1 ranking
- Sarah Wood - Continues to be ranked at Tier 2
- Barnaby Hone - Adding to our 5SAH POCA offering - maintains his Tier 3 ranking
- John McNamara - Newly recognised - Tier 3
- Edmund Burge QC - Leading Silk - in Fraud Crime - Moves from new silk to Tier 2
- Kevin Dent QC - Leading Silk in Fraud Crime - Moves from new silk to Tier 3
- Andrew Bird QC - Newly ranked in Fraud Crime - 2021 Silks
- Ini Udom - Continues her ranking as a leading junior in Fraud Crime
- David Stern - Continues to be recognised for expertise as a leading junior in the field of Business and Regulatory Crime (Including Global Investigations).
- Wendy Hewitt - Continues her ranking as a leading junior
- Alecsandra Manning-Rees - Continues her ranking as a Rising Star
- Guy Micklewright - Continues his ranking as a Rising Star
- Maria Scotland - Continues to be recognised in - family law (including divorce & financial remedy)
- Jaqueline Julyan S.C. - Newly recognised in family law - Children Law (including Public & Private)
- Congratulations to Jose Olivares-Chandler - Promoted up to Tier 2
- Mark Cotter QC - Continues his Tier 2 Silk ranking
- Dominic Connolly and John Warrington - Continue to be recognised within the directory as Tier 3 counsel
- John McNamara - Congratulations for your ranking in Crime - Tier 3
The "Clerks are prompt and friendly.’"and "Good and quick service from clerks."
Many Congratulations to all of our teams, members and staff who have contributed to 5SAH in their continued successes and recognition with The Legal 500. Your continued hard-work makes 5SAH Chambers what it is today. A huge thank you to all our clients, you are central to all our achievements.