Amy joined 5SAH after completing an 18-month pupillage at a leading set of criminal chambers. She prosecutes and defends in a wide range of criminal cases, and has represented regulators and registrants in fitness to practise hearings.
Amy is keen to extend her practice into Chambers’ other areas of practice, in particular extradition. She is supervised by Ben Keith who is a specialist in Extradition and International law.
Amy had a varied and successful career before coming to the Bar, including working as an adviser to a Member of Parliament for 5 years, and conducting research into the reform of the Official Secrets Acts for the Law Commission.
An active volunteer, Amy is an Independent Visitor with Action for Children, providing friendship and support to young people in care.
Professional Appointments and Memberships
- CPS Advocate Panel Member Grade 1.
- Government Legal Department, Junior Junior scheme.
- LLM, Harvard Law School.
- BPTC (Very Competent), BPP Law School.
- LLB Hons (First Class), Open University.
- Advocacy Award, Criminal Bar Association.
- Kennedy Scholarship, Kennedy Memorial Trust.
- Queen Mother Scholarship, Middle Temple.
- Excellence Award, BPP Law School.