Following on from our Legal 500 rankings success with 29 members ranked over 7 practice areas and 2 teams also ranked. We continue this success within Chambers & Partners 2022 UK Bar Guide with 25 members ranked over 5 teams and 3 teams are also individually recognised.
We would like to start by celebrating the achievements of our newly ranked members:
- Ini Udom - Financial Crime - Band 4.
"A hard-working and diligent barrister." "Very dedicated and smart. She is a good advocate."
- Sarah Wood - Financial Crime - Private Prosecution - Spotlight table.
“A really good strategic thinker who is really aware of the important principles in a case and highly knowledgeable on the crossover between POCA and family law.” “She has a fantastic manner in court, and is a blend of everything you’d want in a practitioner in this area.”
- Danielle Barden - Extradition - Up and Coming.
"A fine advocate who is always thorough in her preparation and inventive with her arguments."
We also congratulate Dominic Connolly, who has moved up Band 3 in Crime, and Louisa Collins who has moved up to Band 2 in Extradition.
5SAH - Ranked Teams
- Many congratulations to our Extradition, Proceeds of Crime and Crime teams, who continue to be recognised as market-leading experts.
5SAH - Ranked Barristers
Financial Crime - Private Prosecutions:
- Sarah Wood - Spotlight table – Congratulations on being newly recognised for her specialist work within private prosecutions and financially motivated criminality
- Andrew Bird QC - Spotlight table – New Silk
"The clerking services are as great as the barristers that are attached to this chambers. "
- Danielle Barden – Congratulations on her new ranking as Up and Coming
- Louisa Collins – Congratulations to Louisa for moving up to Band 2
"A solid and knowledgeable extradition barrister who is able to get very good results in difficult cases."
- David Josse QC - Continues his ranking as a leading Silk
- Ben Keith - Continues to be ranked as a Band 1 junior
- Natasha Draycott & Rebecca Hill- Continue their ranking in Band 2
- Gemma Lindfield and David Williams - Continue in Band 3
"a team of specialist practitioners who have totally got this area of the law taped."
- Andrew Bird QC - New Silk
- Edmund Burge QC – Continues ranking as a leading Silk
- James Fletcher - Continues his Band 1 ranking
- Gary Pons – Continues to be ranked as a Band 2
- Sarah Wood - Continues to be ranked at Band 3
- Barnaby Hone - Adding to our 5SAH POCA offering - maintains his Band 3 ranking
- Ini Udom – Congratulations – Newly ranked in Financial Crime
- Edmund Burge QC - Leading Silk - in Fraud Crime - Moves from new silk to Tier 2
- Andrew Bird QC – New Silks
- David Stern - Continues to be recognised for his financial crime work
- David McNeill – Continues to be recognised for his financial crime work
"The barristers are meticulous and studious."
- Congratulations to Dominic Connolly - Promoted up to Band 3
"He has a real eye for detail and knowledge of the weak points in a case."
- Mark Cotter QC - Continues ranking as a leading Silk
- Jose Olivares-Chandler and John Warrington - Continue to be recognised for their expertise in their criminal work
- Chris May - Continue to be recognised for their expertise in their criminal work
A huge thank you to all our clients, you are central to all our achievements.
Many Congratulations to all of our teams, members and staff who have contributed to 5SAH in their continued successes and recognition with Chambers and Partners and The Legal 500.Your continued hard-work makes 5SAH Chambers what it is today.