|Date:||Wednesday 25th October 2023|
|Venue:||Remote via Zoom link - Registration Required|
|Cost:||See information for further details|
Gemma Lindfield will be on the expert speaker panel at the Live Family Law Webinar taking place on 25 October 2023, on behalf of Asten J Professional Events.
The Family Law Arbitration Children Scheme is a useful tool for practitioners to resolve disputes. Moving beyond the court system with its delays and creaking infrastructure, arbitration provides expedition and flexibility which should be kept in mind for most types of children cases. The presentation will explore the procedure, scope and enforcement of children arbitration. We will consider the benefits and drawbacks, with some practical examples.
To register for the event and find out more information, you can do so here.
The cost of this event is £69, inclusive of VAT.
- Sarah Cornes (Solicitor, partner at International Family Law Group LLP)
- Jo O’Sullivan (Collaborative Solicitor, Solicitor Neutral and Accredited mediator/ O’Sullivan Family Law)
- Seema Kansal (Barrister, Fourteen Chambers)
- Stuart Barlow (Solicitor, Author of “A Practical Guide to Working with Litigants in Person & McKenzie Friends in Family Cases”)
- Gemma Lindfield (Barrister, 5 St Andrew’s Hill Chambers)