5SAH will be hosting a half day practical seminar on 25th September 2019, at 2pm on the procedures and challenges of pursuing a private prosecution. It will provide a comprehensive and useful guide to working in this evolving area by covering a number of key topics associated with undertaking this work, including:
• Laying an information and issuing a summons
• The obtaining of evidence and managing the investigation
• Restraint and Confiscation
• Using a private prosecution in an international forum
5SAH has been a market leader in private prosecution work for a number of years and our barristers have been instructed in some of the recent leading cases in this area. We offer an extensive team of expert barristers who undertake this work and have significant knowledge of all aspects of pursuing a private prosecution.
The seminar will be chaired by Andrew Bird from 5SAH, with presentations from the following expert speakers:
- Edmund Burge Q.C.
- Sarah Wood
- Ben Keith
- Benjamin Burge
- Alexandra Davey
- John McNamara
- Jonathan Benton: Director of Intelligent Sanctuary.
Limited spaces are available. RSVP via the link below to secure your place.