Welcome to our Summer 5SAH Family Law Team newsletter. The newsletter features articles from our experienced family law barristers at 5 St Andrew's Hill.
The team of family law barristers at 5 St Andrew's Hill has specialist expertise in all areas of family law with a strong emphasis on practical advice, effective court advocacy and a focus at all times, on the outcome for the client.
The newsletter features the following articles:
- Sarah Wood looks at the Supreme Court ruling in Owens v Owens.
- Hilary Lennox writes: Schools out for summer or child abduction at Border Control?
- Mark Smith examines financial support for Special Guardianship Orders.
- Alexandra Davey examines the Supreme Court ruling of R (on the application of Steinfeld and Keidan) v Secretary of State for International Development (in substitution for the Home Secretary and the Education Secretary)  UKSC 32.
- Hilary Lennox writes on The Irish Abortion Referendum.
- Mark Smith looks at Enforcing Child Arrangement Orders Abroad.