Watch the webinar recording, with Jaqueline and Maria discussing:
- the advantages and disadvantages of remote hearings;
- have remote family hearings moved on since the start of lockdown (BTMeet, Zoom, etc)?
- the changes to the rules post lockdown;
- hybrid hearings, CVP and telephone hearings – how do they compare?
- is this a permanent change?
- best practice and practical tips.
Followed by live Q & A.
Aimed at all family law practitioners who want to know more about remote hearings, gain helpful hints and tips and share their experiences.
Jaqueline Julyan SC has an international family practice and is an expert in the field. She is also a skilled practitioner in all aspects of domestic and child matters. Such is Jaqueline’s knowledge; that she is often called upon to provide expert reports to international courts on international family law. Jaqueline is astute and has an eye for the fine detail in order to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients, particularly in complex financial matters.
Maria Scotland practices exclusively in family law with a specialism in high end/ big money financial remedy applications and (private law) children work. She accepts instructions to act through a solicitor or directly from members of the public on a Direct Access basis. Her money/ financial practice concerns cases where the parties’ wealth is substantial or else the issues complex.