Friday 29 September - Sunday 1 October 2023
|Date:||Friday 29th September 2023|
|Venue:||HOTEL MELIA BARCELONA SKY|
|Cost:||From £215 (Conference plus shared twin) | £400 (con & single) | £430 (con & double/twin)|
The LCCSA European Conference is finally back after a 3-year break and 5 St Andrew's Hill is proud to sponsor the event taking place in Barcelona.
Come and join the conference on Friday 29th September - Sunday 1st October.
5SAH presents the Saturday conference 10 am - 1 pm with discussions from our Criminal, Extradition & POCA Teams:
- Gemma Rose & John McNamara: A 2023 criminal legislation and caselaw crash course.
- Louisa Collins & Rebecca Hill: European extradition 2023: key trends and lead cases.
- Sarah Wood, Andrew Bird KC, James Fletcher & Barnaby Hone: AFO’s: Updates & Developments, including a discussion on Crypto: What you need to know.
The Weekend Includes
- 2 nights’ bed and breakfast at the HOTEL MELIA BARCELONA SKY.
- 3-course dinner on Friday evening.
- Drinks party on Saturday Evening.
- 1-day conference with Guest Speakers from 5SAH Chambers.
- For a Double Room/Twin Room is £430 (so why not share the cost of the room with a friend/colleague/partner?)
- For a Single Room is £400
- Booking for a double room/twin room please click: Double Room Booking Form
- Booking for a single room please click: Single room booking form
For further info please contact Sara Boxer on firstname.lastname@example.org
For LCCSA members & non-members, come and join our colleagues for a brilliant, informative and fun weekend in Barcelona.