The remote family court: The 'New Normal'
- the advantages and disadvantages of remote hearings;
- have remote family hearings moved on since the start of lockdown (BTMeet, Zoom, etc)?
- the changes to the rules post lockdown;
- hybrid hearings, CVP and telephone hearings – how do they compare?
- is this a permanent change?
- best practice and practical tips.
Followed by live Q & A.
Aimed at all family law practitioners who want to know more about remote hearings, gain helpful hints and tips and share their experiences.
Maria Scotland practices exclusively in family law with a specialism in high end/ big money financial remedy applications and (private law) children work. She accepts instructions to act through a solicitor or directly from members of the public on a Direct Access basis. Her money/ financial practice concerns cases where the parties’ wealth is substantial or else the issues complex.