Welcome to our 5SAH Business Crime & Proceeds of Crime Update.
Featuring the following articles from our barristers who are experts in the field of Business Crime and Proceeds of Crime work:
- Freezing and confiscation under the EU–UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement: Gary Pons barrister at 5SAH, London, UK & Vania C. Ramos, Carlos Pinto de Abreu e Associados, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Watch Uncovering and Mitigating Complex Financial Schemes Post CumEx Webinar, which took place on 29 April 2021: David Stern & StoneTurn experts.
- International and Sensitive Evidence in Account Freezing and Forfeiture Orders (AFFO’s): Barnaby Hone.
- Confiscation & honouring the unchallenged basis of plea in R v Mohammed Zia Munir: Francesca Levett examines for Lexis Nexis.
- Asset Seizures: An overview of the new POCA powers brought in under Criminal Finance Act 2017: Barnaby Hone & John McNamara.
If you would like to receive our newsletters directly, you can sign up for our legal updates here.