Rebecca joined 5SAH in April 2021 as a pupil. She is currently supervised by Dominic Connolly, who specialises in serious criminal cases and large-scale financial crime instructions.
Before starting pupillage, Rebecca worked at Sonn Macmillan Walker Solicitors gaining experience in criminal defence and regulatory work as a paralegal to a senior partner.
Prior to this, Rebecca undertook pro bono work with the Free Representation Unit, the National Centre for Domestic Violence and the Innocence Initiative at the Centre for Criminal Appeals (now Appeal).
Education and awards
- University of St Andrews – M.A. Hons English – First class.
- City, University of London - Graduate Diploma in Law – Commendation.
- City, University of London - LLM (Commendation) Professional Legal Skills, including BPTC.
- David Karmel Scholarship – Gray’s Inn.
- Prince of Wales Scholarship – Gray’s Inn.
- Dean’s List – University of St Andrews.
- Women in Criminal Law (WICL).