Anna is undertaking her pupillage at 5SAH and is currently in her second six, undertaking a wide range of criminal work in the Magistrates,’ Youth and Crown Court.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Anna worked as a paralegal at a criminal defence firm and assisted the head of litigation in a variety of matters including murder, serious violence, drugs conspiracies, sexual offences and proceeds of crime. She prepared cases for trial in both the Crown Court and the Magistrates’ Court and gained particular experience in tackling vast amounts of evidence in multi-handed organised crime cases.
Anna has also provided invaluable research assistance for the University of Southampton and University of Oxford produced report into the pains of indeterminate imprisonment for families of IPP prisoners.
Education and Awards
- University of Law: BPTC (Very Competent).
- University of Southampton: LLB in Law and International Legal Studies (First Class Honours).
- University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Lord Denning Scholarship, Lincoln’s Inn.
- Lord Justice Fulford Scholarship, University of Southampton.
- Defence Extradition Lawyers Forum (DELF).
- Women in Criminal Law (WICL).
- The Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn.