Welcome to our 5SAH Business Crime & Proceeds of Crime Update.
Featuring the following articles videos and podcasts from our barristers who are experts in the field of Business Crime and Proceeds of Crime work:
- What happens when assets are tainted: financial remedies v confiscation proceedings revisited - Sarah Wood for FLJ: Sarah Wood writes for Family Law Journal -  FAM LAW 1064.
- R v Moore, Parker v FCA – Constructive Trusts in Confiscation Proceedings: Gary Pons and Anna Leathem.
- The Court of Appeal receives evidence in order to vary a confiscation order (London Borough of Barnet v K): Gary Pons examines the recent case for Lexis Nexis PSL.
- Watch: Reacting to Restraint Orders & Assets Held Overseas: Presented by: Andrew Bird QC, Barnaby Hone & Aidan Larkin, from Asset Reality.
- Listen: Get Legally Speaking Podcast - Gary Pons on Financial Crime, Account Forfeiture & Freezing Orders: Gary Pons speaks to Hatti Suvari about Financial Crime, Account Forfeiture, and Freezing Orders.
If you would like to receive our newsletters directly, you can sign up for our legal updates here.