The barristers at 5 St Andrew’s Hill specialising in professional negligence and personal injury cases have a wealth of expertise in both claimant and defendant work.
The Barristers in our professional negligence and personal injury law team understand the need to have thorough involvement in cases at all stages, be aware of clients’ commercial priorities and take account of the wider policy implications of individual cases.
Personal Injury Law
5 St Andrew’s Hill has an experienced team of personal injury barristers. The barristers within our personal injury team have extensive experience in personal injury cases ranging from the very minor settlements to the very serious injury at work compensation claims.
5 St Andrew’s Hill has a reputation for claimant and defendant work in every profession. We have several barristers who have specialist experience in the following areas:
- Medical/clinical professional negligence including trusts and general practice
- Solicitors’ professional negligence including duty of care, standard of care and conveyancing
- Construction services professional negligence including builders and surveyor
- Financial services professional negligence including accountants and financial advisers
- Professional negligence per-action protocol
- Technology law
- Construction Law
For more information about Chambers’ capabilities in the field of professional negligence and personal injury, contact our specialist clerk, Adam Murray.
Make an enquiry
+44 (0) 207 332 5400