Sarah Wood presents a series of seminars for MBL on 19 January, 14 & 28 February & 27 March 2018
It is becoming increasingly common to have concurrent family financial proceedings running alongside restraint and confiscation proceedings in the Crown Court in relation to the same pot of money.
This course is designed to provide an introduction to family financial proceedings for confiscation and criminal practitioners and will explore the law and procedure surrounding the interplay between the two sets of proceedings.
The course will cover the following:
- Family financial proceedings - the law and procedure
- Intervention of the CPS in the family proceedings
- Interplay as between family financial proceedings and confiscation proceedings
- Relevance and role of POCA 2002 Section 10A
The Seminars will take place on the following dates and locations:
- 19 January 2018: London.
- 14 February 2018: Leeds.
- 28 February 2018: Bristol.
- 27 March 2018: Manchester.
Visit the MBL website here to book a place.
Sarah Wood is Joint Head of the Business Crime Team at 5 St Andrew’s Hill. Sarah is an experienced and highly accomplished barrister who specialises in criminal and family matters involving high-value assets and complex financial arrangements.