The event took place on 25 November 2021 and looked at: Misconduct Proceedings - Universities & Students: What to do & What to expect.
The speakers covered the following topics:
- Sexual misconduct allegations within Higher Education misconduct proceedings.
- Pinsent Masons’ Guidance for Higher Education Institutions “How to Handle Alleged Student Misconduct Which May Also Constitute a Criminal Offence.”
- How Universities can improve proceedings for all parties involved
- What should a good investigation look like?
- Why a good investigation is important from the outset.
- Answering live Q&A's.