Maria Scotland will be hosting a session for Resolution's Summer Party
and Seminar : Valuing Diversity taking place on June 8th 2023 between 14:00 and 18:00.
|Date:||Thursday 8th June 2023|
|Venue:||Collingham Gardens, Coram Campus (next to the Foundling Museum), WC1N 1AZ|
|Cost:||Members only ticketed event - £45 - £100|
This event will be held in Collingham Gardens, Brunswick Square, WC1N 1AZ. The seminar will take place between 14:00 and 18:00, and the party will be from 18:00 to 22:00. Members are eligible for discounted tickets here.
Seminars will run from 14:15 until 17:15.
Maria Scotland will present the first speaker session on Financial Orders and Invisible disabilities.
- Maria Scotland, Deputy Head of Chambers, 5 St Andrew's Hill Chambers
- Professor Anna Remington, Professor of Autism Research at UCL
- Professor Rob George, Professor of Law and Policy at UCL
- Matthew Brunsdon-Tully, Head of Family, Wedlake Bell Chambers
- Sarah Edwards, Barrister, 7 Bedford Row Chambers
QUESTION TIME PANEL
A Question Time Panel will be held between 17:15 and 18:00.
- Chair - Remyhs Baker, Associate, Pinney Talfourd LLP
- Nicholas Allen KC, Joint Head of Chambers, 29 Bedford Row Chambers
- Jennifer Lee, Barrister, Pump Court Chambers
- Sapna Shah, Barrister, 33 Bedford Row Chambers
- Pelumi Adeola, Partner, BHP Law
- Nasstassia Hylton, Barrister, 1GC Family Law
- Joe Rainer, Barrister, Queen Elizabeth Building
Tickets for the event can be purchased here.
Maria Scotland practices exclusively in family law with a specialism in high-end/ big money financial remedy applications and (private law) children work. She accepts instructions to act through a solicitor or directly from members of the public on a Direct Access basis.
Maria is ranked in the Legal 500 in family law (including divorce & financial remedy). She is one of the leading family law juniors and is the joint head of the Family Team at 5SAH. Maria is a qualified arbitrator in financial matters. Maria recently completed the Advocate 25 for 25 challenge, undertaking over 25 hours of pro-bono in under a year on behalf of Advocate.