|Date:||Tuesday 25th April 2023|
|Venue:||Remote via Zoom link - Registration Required|
|Speakers:||Jaqueline Julyan S.C.|
|Cost:||See information for further details|
Jacqueline Julyan SC will be on the expert speaker panel at the Live Family Law Webinar taking place on 25 April 2023, on behalf of Asten J Professional Events.
Re C (‘Parental Alienation’; Instruction of Expert)  EWHC 345 (Fam): Jacqueline will present a discussion of the President of the Family Division’s judgment of 21 February 2023, dealing with parental alienation and the standards required of an expert.
To register for the event and find out more information, you can do so here.
The cost of this event is £69, inclusive of VAT.
- His Honour Michael Horowitz KC (Barrister,1 Hare Court (1hc.com))
- Jacqueline Julyan SC (Barrister, 5 St Andrew’s Hill)
- Michael Allum (Solicitor, partner at International Family Law Group LLP)
- Karen Dovaston (Solicitor/Arbitrator/Chair the Law Society Family Law Committee, Dovaston Law Solicitors)
- Kye Herbert (Barrister, Clerksroom)
- Seema Kansal (Barrister, Fourteen Chambers”)
- Jam Gazzain (Barrister, 12 Old Sqr)
Jaqueline has an international family practice and is an expert in the field. She is also a skilled practitioner in all aspect of domestic and child matters. Jaqueline is ranked in The Legal 500 and is the joint head of the Family Team at 5 St Andrew’s Hill. She is a graduate of Stellenbosch and Cambridge Universities, Jaqueline was called to the South African Bar in 1986 and took silk in South Africa in 2004. She was called to the Bar of England and Wales in July 2009. In South Africa Jaqueline has sat as an Acting Judge of the High Court.