Welcome to our Spring edition of our 5SAH Extradition and International Team newsletter. We are pleased to present a variety of articles from our team of specialist extradition barristers.
The team of extradition barristers at 5SAH are experts in both defending and prosecuting extradition cases. 5SAH has a strong reputation for extradition work and represents requested persons in proceedings both inside and outside the European Arrest Warrant (EAW) system including Westminster Magistrates’ Court, and appeals to the Divisional and Administrative Courts, Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights.
Our team is ranked in the Legal 500 as a set and members of the team are individually ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
The newsletter features the following articles:
- Louisa Collins examines Lauri Love and the Forum Bar.
- Mark Smith on Bringing Assange to Justice.
- David Josse Q.C writes for Counsel Magazine on the dramatic death of Slobodan Praljak following the dismissal of his recent appeal.
- When is an EAW invalid? Mark Smith discusses the validity of a European Arrest Warrant.
- Read about the recent decision in LMN v Government of Turkey  EWHC 210 (Admin): David Josse Q.C & Ben Keith of 5SAH secure landmark decision as High Court refuses to extradite to Turkey due to prison conditions.