Welcome to our Autumn 5SAH Family Law Team quarterly newsletter. The newsletter features an article from our guest writer, Emma Nash at the International Family Law Group and also features articles from our experienced family law barristers at 5 St Andrew's Hill.
The team of family law barristers at 5 St Andrew's Hill has specialist expertise in all areas of family law with a strong emphasis on practical advice, effective court advocacy and a focus at all times, on the outcome for the client.
Our newsletter has a special focus on Trusts following our recent Autumn Series Seminar. Our speakers, Emma Nash, Jaqueline Julyan S.C. and Gemma Lindfield provide their in-depth analysis on this tricky topic in the first two articles.
The newsletter features the following articles:
- Emma Nash: Associate and blogger at the iflg looks at Trusts and Tigers: Nuptial Settlements on Divorce: An Analysis of Quan v Bray.
- Jaqueline Julyane S.C. and Gemma Lindfield examine: "To Trust or not to Trust? Assets on divorce, whose is it?"
- Amelia Nice: discusses commercial surrogacy.
- Hilary Lennox writes for the Times on the High Court's strong message to parents in a recent case of child abduction abroad.
- Amelia Nice provides her review for Lexis Nexis on the first legal textbook on FGM: 'Female Genital Mutilation Law and Practice' by Zimran Samuel.