Gemma Lindfield features in Sara Chariau's latest podcast, providing an insight into Domestic Abuse and the Law relating to such behaviour and abuse within a domestic setting. Gemma provides a comprehensive explanation of this dreadful problem and shares her opinion on the Domestic Abuse Bill currently being debated in parliament. She also provides personal insights from her career at the Bar and advice to aspiring barristers.
Gemma is an experienced extradition, family, criminal and public law barrister with a particular focus on human rights. Gemma has been instructed in some of the most complex and high-profile extradition cases and is ranked in Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500.
- Pat Craven: Living with the Dominator
- Lundy Bancroft: Why Does He Do That?
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline (Women only): 0808 200 0247
- Men's Advice Line ( Men only): 0808 801 0327
- National LGBT Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0800 999 5428
- National Stalking Helpline: 0808 802 0300