Elisenda began her pupillage in October 2023, she is supervised by Allister Walker. Allister is a criminal barrister with twenty-eight years' experience in independent practice in criminal law. Elisenda is observing and assisting in various matters across Chambers’ practice areas.
Prior to starting pupillage, Elisenda was a paralegal at Pury Erskine Solicitors where she assisted with a broad range of criminal defence, regulatory and military proceedings. From preparing cases for trial in the Crown Court, she gained considerable experience of cases involving serious violence and sex offences.
Elisenda previously worked for an MP where she undertook a variety of tasks, including successfully challenging negative coronavirus grant decisions on behalf of local businesses. Elisenda has also worked for a Police and Crime Commissioner where she gained extensive knowledge of the working practices of the police.
During her time at the University of Bristol, she helped deliver Achieving Best Evidence (ABE) training to Detective Constables in Avon and Somerset Police.
- Barrister Training Course (LLM), BPP Law School – Distinction.
- Law with Study Abroad (LLB), University of Bristol – First Class.
- Jules Thorn Scholarship, The Honourable Society of Middle Temple.
- Blackstone Entrance Exhibition, The Honourable Society of Middle Temple.
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) Scholarship.
- Women in Criminal Law (WICL).
- The Honourable Society of Middle Temple.