Eleanor’s practice covers criminal, prison and extradition work.
Eleanor regularly appears in the Crown Court and Youth Court acting for both the prosecution and the defence.
In addition, Eleanor frequently represents clients at prison adjudications and parole hearings.
Professional panel appointments
- General Dental Council (GDC) Band A (1-5 years' call) appointed advocate.
- Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) Grade 2 appointed panel advocate.
Prior to joining chambers Eleanor worked for 3 years at a top London Solicitors where she prepared cases and represented clients at the police station.
Eleanor is Police station accredited.
- University of York; BA (Hons) History; 2:1.
- The College of Law; Graduate Diploma in Law; Commendation.
- The College of Law; Bar Vocational Course; Very Competent.
- The College of Law; LLB; 2:1.
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
- North London Bar Mess (Committee member).
Eleanor has experience of fraud work in the context of her criminal practice.
Eleanor has a wide range of experience in defending and prosecuting criminal cases.
Eleanor accepts regulatory and professional discipline instructions. Eleanor is an appointed panel advocate on the General Dental Council's (GDC) list of panel advocates.
Cases of Note
R v Bird
Defendant was charged with murder. Led Junior for the defence. Defendant was acquitted following a lengthy trial.
R v Joy
Prosecution of a knifepoint robbery.
R v Mbowane
Secured client’s acquittal for fraud.
R v Harrington
Serious assault case.
R v Coveney
Instructed on a case where the accused is charged with perverting the course of justice.
R v Oschman
Multi handed robbery case.
R v Budcha & Other
Multi-handed sex trafficking case.